Our newly renovated one-bedroom apartments at 65 Prospect Street are quickly becoming some of the most popular units. The one-bedroom apartments have been upgraded with subway tile in the bathrooms. Combined with stunning white patterned tile on the floors, the new tile provides a sleek, modern finish and a clean design that make the space feel even more relaxing, bright and open. In-home washer and dryer closets have been installed to make living in downtown Stamford even more convenient.
These plans offer many unexpected benefits to renters. There are ten designs to choose from, each offering a slightly different layout depending on your preference.
- The H-Unit offers 750 square feet of living space with a spacious one-bedroom, combined kitchen and dining area and large living room.
- The E-Unit features 775 square feet of comfortable living space with the same number of room but a different layout.
- The P-Unit boast of 802 square feet and places the bedroom and bath on one side of the apartment while the kitchen, living and dining area on the opposite side.
- The B and K Units are 810 square feet and offer a layout perfect for entertaining. Upon entering the apartment there is clearance to the dining room and living area with the kitchen pushed to the side. The bedroom and bathroom are also more secluded from the entertainment areas.
- The C and D Units offer 830 square feet with a unique layout that makes the apartment feel like home. The dining area and kitchen separate the spacious living room and bedroom.
- The F Unit is slightly larger with 851 square feet and showcases one-bedroom, one-bathroom and a den.
- The A and J Units are the largest one-bedroom apartments at 65 Prospect Street with 870 square feet of living space. The foyer leads you into the apartment where a spacious bedroom and bath sit privately and a large combined living and dining room lead to a private terrace.
The high-rise apartment buildings at 77 & 65 Prospect Street are located close to bus stops, train stations and within walking distance of the area’s favorite shopping, dining, outdoor recreation and entertainment options. With its easy location right in the heart of Downtown Stamford, 77 & 65 Prospect Street is a perfect place to live to get to everywhere you need easily.
When it comes to apartment shopping, the opportunities are nearly endless. If you’re interested in renting a newly renovated apartment in Stamford, visit www.CTBestApts.com/Apartments/Stamford/77-65-Prospect-Street
for more information or call Desiree at 203-223-1665 for leasing information.