September brings back-to-school events and pumpkin-flavored everything! This spectacular, cozy month also allow our residents of Stamford, Norwalk and Branford to enjoy popular fall events throughout towns and cities. CTBest Apartment
residents are located within walking distance of the downtown areas of their cities that boast exciting nightlife, history, community activities and more. Mark your calendars because here are the top events planned for Stamford, Norwalk and Branford for the enchanting month of September and early October.
- Farmers Market – On the remaining Saturday’s through October 27, local farmers markets will be lining the street with a variety of fresh fruits, vegetables and flowers. Visitors will also enjoy seasonal goodies, bread, jams, cheeses, oils and more! Here is a list of participating vendors set to sell at Latham Park on Prospect Street.
- Arts and Crafts on Bedford – Come to the bustling streets of Bedford on September 15th and 16th for the exquisite Arts and Crafts festival where you can shop the artisan boutiques and dine on the extended sidewalk café. For residents with children, there will be an Imagination Station with hands-on activities including chalk the walk, crafts, farm animals, face painting and more.
- Bark in the Park – For pet lovers and owners, Bark in the Park happens on September 23 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Latham Park and Bedford Street where out four-legged friends join us for a day of fun in the sun. The event will host an agility course, photo booth, costume and trick content, treat bar and much more.
- Greenwich Wine and Food Festival – September 21marks the opening night for this incredible event where special guests, Scott Conant and Adam Richman, host a Master Chef Wine Dinner. On Saturday, September 22, visitors can indulge in tastings from more than 150 restaurants and culinary experts, enjoy celebrity chef cooking demos, cheer for the 7th Annual Burger Battle and watch Tim McGraw live on the Pepsi Music Stage.
- Final Norwalk Seaport Cruise – September 12 is your final opportunity to enjoy a relaxing two-hour cruise through Norwalk Harbor and Long Island Sound. This is one of the most exciting tours that the Norwalk Harbor Islands area has to offer, plus it provides unique views of the city and the surrounding waterways. The boat departs at 6:30 p.m. and returns to the dock at 8:30 p.m.
- Connecticut Ukulele Festival – It’s the first annual Connecticut Ukulele Festival! If you’re a ukulele player or lover, join others at Factory Underground in Norwalk on September 29 for workshops, open mics and more. CUkes, a national touring act and the finalist in Connecticut’s Got Talent, will also be performing! Click here for ticket information.
- Docktoberfest – On Saturday, October 13, Stoney Creek Brewery transforms into a German beer garden where live music, games, German food and of course, beer will have the entire community celebrating! Tickets are $20 and guests only 21 and up with a valid ID can enter.
Aside from these fun events, there are tons of restaurants and bars with live music, trivia, karaoke and food specials throughout the week. Plus, here is a guide
we developed in June for Stamford and Norwalk after hours. For more information on how you can live within walking distance of these fantastic events, stop by 112 Hoyt Street in Stamford or call or text Desiree at 203-223-1665. You can also learn more about us at www.CTBestApts.com